- Admission to all classes is governed by the rules laid down by the Govt.of Kerala and the University of Kerala from time to time
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form available in the college office on payment of Rs.50/-
- No student who has provisionally studied in an recognized school or college (including Sree Ayyappa College, Eramallikkara) shall be admitted to the college unless he/she produces transfer certificate in the proper format.
- Students who came from other universities must produce the eligibility certificate and migration certificate before admission
- No student will be enrolled or allowed to attend any class until the fee due from him/ her is paid
- No. Student of the college will be allowed to attend any other course of study or any other institution before obtaining withdrawal from the college.
- Any candidate who is found to have obtained admission through false representation will be dismissed and will forfeit whatsoever fees he/she may have paid.
Fee at the following rates will be collected in the office from 10.00 am to 2.30 pm on the due dates which be announced in time.
Schedule to UG Online Admission 2018-19 - Community Quota
|Last Date of submitting applications in the college||08/06/2018 5 PM|
|Publication of ranklist in the college notice board||14/06/2018|
Last Date for submitting complaints, if any
|Publication of final ranklist||22/06/2018|
|Date of Admission||30/06/2018|
|Commencement of classes||02/07/2018|